Mar 26, 2008

BFF Happy Birthday Gift!



Evey's bff Ava sent her a special birthday gift in the mail last week! She was so excited to get it and had a blast opening the brightly covered boxes! First she opened an "organic" frog stuffed animal who she immediately fell in love with. She gave him kisses and hugs right away. Then she opened a pretty big flower barrette to wear in her hair. And lastly was the box with the beautiful summer dress from our favorite store shabby apple!! She was thrilled... so was mom! After opening the boxes we tried the flower on and looked in the mirror! She loved it! I thought she'd whip it out of her hair to chew on it, but no... she kept it in and bounced around while staring at herself in the mirror! It was soooooo cute! Then she tried it on mom! The dress is a bit big, but as soon as it fits.... we'll pop that flower in her hair and go strut our stuff at the park! Thanks Ava, Michele and Chris for the lovely gift!

Isn't this baby just so gorgeous?! I can't get enough of her!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Onawa!
Thanks for your comment on my blog! I must say that I haven't been updating it lately because I'm busy with my practicum - I graduate in April as an elementary school teacher.
Evey has grown soooo much - and she is totally gorgeous! I hope that I can meet her someday.
Joel and I are getting married in Edmonton in Sept ... isn't that crazy?! I still remember going to your wedding!! Ya - ha ... true enough ... Alli's back but I'm off. God has crazy plans for my family for sure.
God bless you - keep in touch!
Much Love

Carrie said...

She is not seriously doing blue steel in that first picture is she?? hahaha Baby Zoolander!!

She is one gorgeous baby for sure!!!

The Johnson's said...

Dang Evey you are so cute! Baby Zoolander fo sho! LOL!!! TOO CUTE!!