Feb 26, 2008

Flushin' Fun!

Evey LOVES to flush the toilet! Yes, we're getting her ready to potty train already! Ha... I wish! It's so cute to watch her get so much excitement out of the most ordinary tasks..... what fun!



Don't you just love our pepto pink tile!? Love our 1960's decor! Ugg!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

I personally think the pink tile is cool! Remember our bathroom downstairs by the kitchen with the pink sink, toilet, and tub? I remember thinking that I HAD to have a pink bathroom when I grew up!

And by the way, I thoroughly enjoy flushing the toilet as well...

Anonymous said...

Wow...what a cheap way to entertain your kid!!! or maybe mom and dad....
Too bad it changes quickly!!! enjoy it while you can! loves... mom

Fuller said...

....I am so excited for what's coming!!! Seeing the world through their little eyes (and heart) is so amazing!