Dec 20, 2007

41 Weeks: Facelift


Well I got funky this week and gave the blog a facelift. It needed a makeover since it's looked the same for nearly 2 years, so I did it. I'm still working on just the perfect header, but we're getting close. There are so many cute pics of our baby that I just can't decide which ones to feature. Maybe I'll change it out every month... yeah right.. .who has time!!!

Looking forward to Evey's first Christmas! Just a few days away and Santa will be visiting us! I'm sure I'll be posting alot of pics from the big event!

Here's our new favorite picture of Eveyanna. Priceless...

4 comments:

b.craft said...

Hey Onawa,

Ran into Kathy K yesterday at Hallmark -- she said to say hello to you and merry christmas.

Fuller said...

This is my favorite too! EVEY YOU ARE SOOOOOOOO CUTE! Hope Santa brings you everything you want this year.....I have a feeling he'll take good care of you! Love ya!

The Johnson's said...

EVEY EVEY EVEY!!!!! Could you be any cuter????? Dang girl you are such a little beauty!!! Love you! Katrina

Anonymous said...

grammie loves that baby girl... this picture is the most beautiful.. ooooh those lashes!!! I am so glad you sent me this picture... I just love it!!
kisses and huggers