Nov 28, 2007

November 28, 2007: MY BABY HAS A TOOTH!

I just got back from lunch and while I was with Evey I discovered a lil' tooth popping through those tender gums of hers!!! Rusty and I were wondering why she was up 2 times last night and wouldn't go back to sleep. Duhhhhh!!! It's TEETH!!! The past few nights she's been poopin' in her sleep too, must be part of teething! Oh my poor baby must be in pain! She's growing up! As soon as I can get a pic, I'll be sure to post!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay Evey!!! Try not to bite your mama too hard mkay!
Love you!
Hannah

Carrie said...

Omigarsh! I can't believe it!! I hope her teething isn't terrible! I can't wait to see pics of her with her little teeth!

And I second Hannah's suggestion for Miss E!

Serena Coles said...

Can't believe that she is growing up so fast. Soon Keely will be that old too! They don't stay young long enough!

Anonymous said...

TOOFers! OH NOOOOOO she can't be growing up that fast!


Hope she feels better SOON

ken & KRIS