Oct 19, 2007

Addie Leveque-Zapata: 10/3/07-10/18/07


Adelle Audrey Lea Leveque-Zapata was born on October 3, 2007 to DJ and Gina of Helena Montana. DJ is our friend Vila's brother. Well Addie had heart surgery in AnnArbor MI and her little body just wasn't strong enough. They thought she was going to pull through, but she went home with God yesterday on Oct 18. Please say some prayers for the family as they are going through a horribly rough time right now. She was a beautiful little girl. We love you Addie! ( I think Isaac and David are with her playing in heaven!)

2 comments:

The Johnson's said...

Addie you touched so many lives in your short life! Your parents are inspirations to all of us! Thanks Onawa for the beautiful tribute! I know DJ and Gina appreciate it.

Love you lady
Kat

Anonymous said...

Thank you Onawa. I've always appreciated your heart. I know my brother and sister will be touched by your thoughtfulness. We all love this baby girl Adelle so much! This photo is one of my favorites. She is so sweet and lovely and peaceful. I'm reminded of one of your earlier posts of your own little Evey.. It's in the details.. an image of God. Something like that. And it's true, these precious little ones are images of our awesome and gentle God. Again, thank you. We love and miss you 3! Can't wait to see you again. Please pass along a great big hug to The Tremblay Family. I'm glad Addie has some boys to wrestle with.
Love you very much, Vila