Oct 7, 2007

30 Weeks: Cutest baby girl EVER!



I'm sorry to all of you parents out there... but I have to say that yes, it's true.... EVEY IS THE CUTEST!!! We are so in love with this kid that it hurts. Every night we find ourselves giggling and oogling over her for hours. Neither of us can get a thing done. Some days we have a huge to-do list and by the end of the day nothing gets done and it's all her fault. All we want to do is play with her, laugh with her, make her smile, make her giggle, stare at her, sing, play and love some more. This kid is getting all of us all the time and we love it! It's like you think the day will come like when you get a new puppy and the excitement wears off... but no.... it is 24/7 exciting to be Evey's parents!!!

Here is a cute pic of her wearing daddy's hat. I love this pic! She is such a doll! She also likes to steal daddy's glasses right off his face. Rusty has contimplated going back to contacts because of the constant fasination with his glasses..... he hates contacts. She loves her papa. Her first word is officially da-da. And when he leaves the room she says it, when he's gone in the day she says it, when she wakes from a nap she says it..... she loves her dada! I've heard her say ma-ma twice or so now... but it's not regular by any means.

Evey is loving her cereal.... oatmeal more than rice... but she gobbles it down fast! We feed her 1 to 2 times daily now and in 1 week we'll start her on vegetables! That will be fun.
We purchased a small food processor to make our own baby "whole" foods. We're looking forward to it. The store bought stuff is so pricey and is full of stuff she doesn't need. We've given her lemons now which is a riot to watch..... she likes sucking on carrots, celery and pickles too! Just like her momma! mmmm pickles!


Evey loves going to the park. We usually go on 3-5 walks a week with the puppies. Her new thing is swinging in the 'big girl swing'. Daddy put her in it for the first time this week and it was surely cute!! She had a blast it was obvious by her never ending smile! She's now trying to walk to.... well wanting to. She hasn't figured out crawling yet and of course isn't ready to walk, but she always puts her hands out and up for us to grab her hands to either stand or walk her around. She gets so excited she does this little foot dance. She looks like a river dancer! It's so cute!

The coolest thing she started doing about 2 weeks ago.... she now waves BYE BYE and is starting to wake hello. It is the cutest thing! We'll have to post a video of that one soon!

More to come!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

River dancing??!!! I love it! She is just soooooooo happy and that's an obvious result of her wonderful parents. I love the picture of her laying one on Rusty's face!
Hannah

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness.. can that baby get any more cute! I see you Onawa sooooo much in her eyes!! Love these posts... keep em coming... you make my day everyday when I can see these sweet pics... love you all sooo much... momma

Carrie said...

Ummmmmmm......she's maybe the second cutest! haha

Our little girls are going to be such good buds!!

Rusty comes tomorrow!!! YAAAAAAY!!

Carrie said...

Oooops I mean Friday!

Anonymous said...

She is such a doll!! Could she be any cuter??? WOW!!
Katrina

Anonymous said...

looks like you're having a blast! (the way it should be, I think-!) always love reading about everything, keep up the cute posts!