
This was a very eventful week for all of us! Evey met her grandma Carolyn last week and this week her auntie Anita and cousins Timothy and Christina came to visit from Houston. They arrived on Tuesday evening. While they were here, Evey got to go to the zoo, shop at the mall, go to a BBQ at the park, go to the waterpark and more! Yes, Evey got to go for her first swim at a public pool and she LOVED IT! We've had her swimming and getting
used to the water a lot in the tub with momma, but we wanted to venture out and get her in a BIG tub. We lubed her up with strong sunscreen for that precious skin and put on her new 3 piece swim suit that someone gave her. She looked so dang cute! She was a hit at the pool. The water was cold at first, but she was smiling and kickin' in no time at all! It was so fun for us all!During the week with family, Evey had lots of books read to her by her cousins, songs sang to her by her grandma and got tickled till she was pink in the face by her Auntie..... On Monday, the day after Anita and kids left, Evey seemed a bit down. She was extremely quiet and we couldn't get her to laugh much. We think she missed her cousins and the house was just too quiet for her! I guess we'll have to have them back soon!
This week Evey started waking up at night again. We think she's having a growth spurt and is needing some extra fuel at night. Babies grow most when sleeping, so this makes sense. It was quite the surprise though when I heard her calling me on Saturday night and every night since then. I never mind going in to pick her up and love on her though. We think she probably weighs about 13 pounds now. She is laughing so much and is just a pleasure to be around! We love you Evey!
5 comments:
Look at those two hot ladies in the pool!!! I wish that I could go swimming with the girls!!! Lucca is deathly afraid of the water, and it makes me sad!!! Looks like you had a great time with family!!! I know it's a challenge sometimes when sleeping patterns change, but consider yourself Lucky that she is such a good sleeper!!!
Love you all!
Hannah
SO FUN!! Next year we will have a great time at the pool with the kids when Corey and I come and visit you again! Looks like you guys had a great time together! Evey you are so loved!!! Miss you guys so much!!! Love you! Kat
That pool looks like a fun place!!! Evey is so cute in her little swimsuit! I am so glad you all had such a fun time with the fam....next I am going to come down in a warmer month so we can go swimming!! But maybe we can go swim when you come here! Loves and huggers you cuties... grammie debbi
I'm so jealous! I wish I could have been there. Miss you guys!
You guys look so good! Aren't the "first times" fun?!! This week we're going camping and it'll be Catherine's first time. Good stuff! So when will Evey be making her debut here in Montana? We can't wait to meet her! Enjoy your 4th!!!
Post a Comment