
This week I have realized that this little baby is coming really really soon! After seeing the 3D pics it seems so much more real now too. We can't wait for the delivery. I have really enjoyed being pregnant, but now i am so looking forward to the whole process and getting to hold our sweet lil' baby girl! Just seems like its so close now... it's like Christmas is coming again and I can't wait to open all of my presents!
This week we put in a closet organizer in her room to better use the space. It looks wonderful. Rusty did most of the work, but I did all the organizing! I also separated all of the hand-me-down clothes that we have into piles of 0-3mo, 3-6mo, and 6-9mo. We have a little of each. It was fun looking through all the little outfits. We are still looking for a dresser that will fit under a window and will work as a change table too. We haven't had much luck. My mom is sewing the crib set: bumper, quilt, sheets etc. Can't wait to get those on... it will just seem more complete!
I am feeling pretty good. She has been sticking her leg up in my rib and it feels like side cramps from running. I have to push on her foot to dislodge it so I can breathe again. It hurts, but it's a good pain! I started doing some yoga which is helping me at night with my hip pains. I plan to start swimming too!

We have our OB apt tomorrow and then in two weeks we'll start seeing her once a week until our kiddo arrives! Oh and tomorrow night we have our last birthing class and get to tour the hospital where we will deliver! So fun!! Here are some recent pics of the big belly! She is growing about 1/2 lb a week!
5 comments:
You are THE most beautiful pregnant woman I know!!! Peanut is really pooching out there!!! I am soooooo excited for you all!!! Love you so much... momma
O you truly are the most BEAUTIFUL pregnant women I have ever seen! Can't wait to meet your beautiful baby girl!! Love you SOOOOO MUCH!!! Katrina
Buddha belly!!! I'm so jealous because you are so beautiful! I want to fly down to OKC just to rub your belly and make wishes about my little wolf baby!
Love you guys!!
Carrie
I love to love you Onawa, you are gorgeous!!!! Looks like that baby is about ready to make an appearance!!! Can't wait to see her beautiful face and red hair????
Lots of love,
Hannah
We can't wait either! Two things:
1) If they tried, don't let them scare you out of drugs, but wait as long as possible
2) See if they have a birthing ball. It's just a excercise ball but it worked wonders for contractions with Connor but NOT Cambria.
You'll do great!
We Love You Guys!
Ellie
Post a Comment