
After our apt. with Dr. Levine last week (our OBGYN) she decided that since we are measuring 2 weeks further along she wanted us to go in for a special ultrasound. This is a higher tech one than she can give there at her office. It might even be a 3D one! We will be seeing Dr. Mirable tomorrow and he'll just double check to make sure she is just big and nothing else is wrong. I think we do just have a big girly in there! I am a bit nervous, which is typical, but I am sure everything will be just fine! It will be so nice to see her again! We haven't seen her on screen since week 20. Please say a prayer for us that all is ok tomorrow. Big thanks!
She is still moving a ton! Sometimes it really hurts in my lower abdomen, but it's so worth it! Atleast we know she's strong.....it takes a lot to hurt this lady!!!
New this week: We bought a new closet organizer for her room and we plan to go register for our shower which should be sometime in Febuary I think. We are 7 weeks away from the big day so we have to get everything done!!! She's coming fast! I wonder if she'll have red hair......????
2 comments:
Can't believe you will be having that little girl in a few months! it is going by so fast! Can't wait to see you guys in May!!! We love you so much!
Based on her parents she is bound to be "above average", will keep you covered in prayer!
ken & Kris
Post a Comment