Nov 12, 2006

23 Weeks: She's getting BIG!

Our little misses is roughly 11 inches long and weighs in at just over a pound now! She's getting BIG! In the next month she should grow another pound and then another and another...... wow! I am already getting big, I can't really imagine getting any bigger at this point!! We continue to feel her move and bounce around in my tummy. It's an amazing feeling and Rusty is really enjoying feeling her movement when he can catch her. We've started picking out names.... well ones we like, but we have nothing yet. I guess we're in no HUGE rush at this point. I am loving being pregnant right now. All the changes and new feelings are thrilling. I feel a new closeness to our little baby girl, like its actually setting in now that we're going to be parents!!! I cannot wait to meet her!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are feeling SOOO good! Hope you guys have a GREAT Thanksgiving! Still hunting here but no antlered deer yet... Give Natalie, Mat, Kris and Shannon a hug for me when you see them next

ken