


It's official! We are having a girl for sure! The ultrasounds look pretty darn specific on that one!
We had a great day yesterday! It was a wonderful appointment. We got to spend about 40 minutes looking at our baby on the ultrasoudnd. They said that she looks perfect. Her weight is great, her head, everything is in proportion! She was even waving at us! It was so exciting! We have a stack of ultrasound images to hang on the fridge..... she's grown soooo much!
We did the dinner reveal. We had the dr. write down the sex in a card and seal it with the genital pictures in the card. Then we went out to a great dinner and over our creme brulee dessert we opened the card and there it was!!! WE'RE HAVING A GIRL!!! I broke down in joyful tears! It just seems so much more real now! Rusty was right! I guess I just saw myself with a boy the first time, but God had other plans for me! We are so excited to meet our little baby girl! 20 more weeks to GO!!!
click on the images to see them in full size
4 comments:
I know that I have told you this a million times but, I am so incredibly happy for you and Rusty!!!! She is going to be absolutely gorgeous!!! How could she not with the two of you as the parents.
I love you guys!!!
Lots of love from Montana,
Hannah
Grammie is soooooo excited to meet my new grandbaby GIRL!!!!! She is going to be BEutiful!! A little red haired baby girl!!! Grammie is so excited to start sewing a pretty pink quilt for your room!!! Congratulations mommie and daddy!! I am so happy for you both. Loves and huggers~~~ grammie
Congratulations on the news of a baby girl coming soon! We are so excited for the two of you. God is so good and we can't help praising His name! We love you and hope to hear from you soon.
Love,
Steve & Cheryl
That's exciting! We know that she will be blessed with great parents.
Post a Comment