
One more week and we'll know the sex of our little bean! Well we hope we will. I've heard sometimes babies can be lil' poops and hide thier privates so you can't find out, but I just know this baby will cooperate with mom and dad and show us the goods! We don't care what we have, we're just excited to meet this kiddo! Rusty still thinks we're having a girl and I was thinking it was a boy in the beginning, but now I just don't know! I did have a dream we had a girl.... but what does that mean!?
Make sure to check the blog next week to find out what color we'll be designing the room in!
1 comments:
Grammie thinks peanut is a girl... great grammie thinks peanut is a boy...but whatever peanut is boy or girl this grammie will be happy!!! So excited to start to sew for peanut!! love you all, mom, grammie debbi :o)
Post a Comment