Aug 21, 2006

11 Weeks: Our first Ultrasound!


We had our first OBGYN apt today. We even had an ultrasound and it was AMAZING!!! We have no words to describe it! I don't know how anyone could ever deny that there is a God after seeing an ultrasound! Wow! At first the baby was very still, but after about a minute the baby started JUMPING and DANCING for us! It was sooooo cool! I never thought it would be like that and I couldn't feel a thing. After measurements the doctor said i am actually 3 days further ahead than I thought, so I am already 11 weeks and 1 day! So each Sunday will be the week change. We are sooooo excited for the new baby Linden to arrive! Here are the first images of our lil' baby!

Love you all!
O & R

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Anonymous said...

So amazing!!! Our campin kids are finally having a little one of their own!!! YIPPEEE Avery will have a little playmate! We love you guys so much!!! Can't wait to meet the new Linden!!!